Youth Work jobs in West Ryde NSW
- This role works across a number of locations in the Orange region dependant on the program needs.
- As a direct influence of our successful application to deliver…
- Through the work we do, we empower people to change their lives.
- We work with people with a refugee and asylum seeking background, culturally and linguistically…
- Approaches work with integrity and is open to continuous learning.
- Opportunity to work for one of Australia's largest social purpose organisations.
- Managing large projects involving legal reviews and law reform initiatives relating to the Attorney General’s portfolio of work and the work of client agencies…
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Drive for results, and confidence to work both autonomously as well as part of the broader HR Team.
- NFP - Permanent Opportunity - ASAP Start!
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously;
- With a key focus on youth marketing this role will play a pivotal role in the awareness, education and…
- Eligibility to work in Australia.
- Reporting to the Senior Therapeutic Specialist, this position is responsible for leading a Multi-Disciplinary Specialist Team …
North Shore Psychology Practice
- An area of interest or focus (e.g. youth, personality disorders, anxiety, eating disorders, relationships etc.).
- Chance to work Monday to Friday, working with primary school aged children in a 90place service.
- You will need to be implementing the National Quality Framework…
- You will need to be implementing the National Quality Framework and work in line with policies and procedures.
- Maintain high standards within the service.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.