Youth Worker jobs in Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
You refined by:
Henderson Recruitment Pty Ltd t/a Henderson Health...
$94,000 - $98,000 a year
- Henderson Healthcare is looking for an experienced and registered Psychologist, Social Worker or Counsellor to manage a team of multidisciplinary staff who…
- Work closely with vulnerable families and children/ youth through therapeutic interventions, casework and assessment management.
Department of Education
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- Student Support Officer - Youth Outreach Worker - 163572.
- Diploma or Higher qualification in social work, youth work, welfare, or related discipline.
- Coach ministry workers to lead effective youth ministries.
- Lead and grow the development of youth minister networks.
- Full time (Fixed term, 3 years).
$67,889 - $100,914 a year
- Provide support to the clinical operations of the Youth Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD) Service Network based at Campbelltown.
- $67,889 – $100,914 per annum.
$1,232 - $1,785 a week
- Psychologist, Social Worker Level 1/2.
- Child, Youth and Family Clinical Services Directorate staff work within a trauma informed framework with an understanding…
Maple Community Services
- Maple Community Services is looking to hire a Polish speaking support worker.
- Youth work, age care, disability, support work, early childhood, uni student.
CORE Community Services
- Supervise Support Workers who provide direct services to consumers and contribute to the continuous quality improvement of service delivery.
$90,000 a year
- We are committed to ensuring that every child or youth in our care makes progress towards their optimal recovery.
- Recovery throughout the rehab continuum.
Ethical Recruitment Australia
$60,000 - $68,000 a year
- Your role as a Therapeutic Youth Worker will be to provide specialist case work and Youth support to young people in residential settings using evidence-based…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.