defence industry jobs in Australia
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- Ensure adherence of all activities to company and regulatory requirements as well as industry voluntary codes of practice.
Talent Focus Recruitment
- Talent Focus is working in partnership with a leading engineering company who has established itself as a leading provider of engineering solutions for premium…
- Advise and conduct defence and appearance work.
- In this role you will provide exceptional legal advice to clients, conduct defence as required and appear in…
- Support study proposal and bid defence activity, as required.
- In lieu of the above requirement, candidates with minimum of four (4) or more years of relevant…
- SYSTRA Scott Lister provides comprehensive consultancy services to a variety of industry verticals including; Rail, Defence and Transport sectors.
- Expertise in industry standard modelling tools and methods.
- At BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence…
$140,000 - $210,000 a year
- Ability to apply one or more industry recognised security frameworks (e.g. ISO27K, PCI-DSS.
- We combine unmatched experience and specialised capabilities across…
- This role will see your working across various industry sectors such as construction, infrastructure, defence, education, IT, social housing, transport, aged…
$130,000 - $170,000 a year
- Mentorship from industry-leading directors.
- 6+ years of industry experience with prior experience working at senior or associate level.
$40 - $45 an hour
- Our Talent Acquisition Team have the industry experience, connections and market intel to successfully assist you in your job search.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.