defence industry jobs in Australia
$40 - $45 an hour
- Our Talent Acquisition Team have the industry experience, connections and market intel to successfully assist you in your job search.
- We are working with a renowned global defence technology firm providing end-to-end solutions to meet industry needs.
- As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Areas of expertise include brand strategy, IP litigation, digital copyright, government procurement, defence contracting, pharma, defamation and telco…
- We work on a variety of exciting and challenging projects, with opportunities for our people to expand their expertise and shape the industries in which we work…
$130,000 - $170,000 a year
- Mentorship from industry-leading directors.
- 6+ years of industry experience with prior experience working at senior or associate level.
- Knowledge of and experience with risk management in the financial industry, from a ‘second line of defence’ perspective.
$140,000 - $180,000 a year
- The associate electrical engineer will be responsible for the delivery of some major projects with a mix of public and private sector clients, largely in…
- Specialist industry such as aviation, defence, automotive, or marine.
- Are you looking for a new Inventory Planning role providing an opportunity to develop in…
- Extensive HSE experience at senior HSE level roles in a high rise industry (rail, construction and defence) and ideally NSW rail or transport projects.
- 4-6 years audit industry experience, ideally in financial services or banking.
- Develop credibility with management through building sustainable relationships…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.