defence industry jobs in Australia
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Duratec Australia is a construction contractor specialising in the protection and remediation of steel and concrete structures and considered one of the country…
- You enjoy developing and nurturing relationships within AECOM and local industry, whether through project work, client initiatives or industry associations.
- Duratec Australia is a multi-disciplined maintenance contractor and regarded as one of Australia's fastest growing privately owned companies with over 12…
- Successful applicants will be required to obtain a defence security clearance.
- Lockheed Martin is a leader in Australia’s National Security, and our…
- This is a complex and rapidly growing business with the industry know-how, training and opportunities you need to develop an exciting career.
- Health industry experience and familiarity with clinical terminology, data and systems would be well regarded.
- Find out more at www.spotless.com.au.
- It’s this attitude – and our willingness to roll our sleeves up and give anything a go – that’s taken us from humble beginnings to progressive, proactive…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$67,100 - $78,873 a year
- As an integral team member; working within an organisational culture that emphasises collaboration with internal stakeholders and industry partners, you will be…
Nova Systems ANZ
- Comprised of Nova Systems, QinetiQ and PwC, Team Nova offers a true sovereign capability committed to growing the capacity of CASG and industry over the coming…
- No matter what industry you are coming from, Operations Services will connect you to a secure base and provide you with an opportunity to thrive.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.