Cafe Catering jobs
$52,493 - $67,410 a year
- High level customer service in the provision of conference and catering.
- You will assist in the daily operations of the Victoria Police Academy cafe and the…
Western District Health Service
- WDHS are seeking someone who thrives on being challenged, and has enthusiasm and motivation to work within our café team in our newly refurbished ‘Green Bean…
- Supervise the day to day café operations.
- From tearooms to the boardroom, our range of catering solutions for busy people at work include grab 'n' go, barista…
- You’re a team player and can comfortably multi-task in a busy café environment.
- Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time.
- Café Attendant – Ernst & Young, Sydney.
- Prepare for birthday party catering.
- The primary function of the role is to:
- Prepare sandwiches/wraps and other simple foods.
- We are seeking an experienced Fulltime Catering Assistant 7am- 3pm Monday to Friday ,with coffee making skills and experience in allergens management to join…
- Do you have previous experience working in a café with food preparation and hold an RSA (Responsible Service or Alcohol certificate)?
$26.03 an hour
- Experience working in a retail catering environment attending to day to day operations.
- Lilydale VIC location (Point of View Cafe).
- Ensure the catering facilities cleaning schedule is adhered to.
- Certificate 2 or 3 in catering or equivalent.
- WE BELIEVE RELATIONSHIPS CHANGE LIVES.
- They will work flexibly to assist across a varied catering function, which may include back-of-house food preparation and/or front-of-house food service, as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.