Procurement Manager jobs in Newcastle NSW
- You will ensure that the engineering, procurement, assembly, testing, and project deliverables are effectively managed in accordance with the contracts.
- Permanent Dubbo-based position with an established commercial builder.
- This organisation is one of the regions most respected commercial builders, delivering a…
- Demonstrated experience in the procurement and management of consultancies including prep of tendering, contract admin etc.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Evaluate the procurement, installation and the safe start up and evaluation of equipment.
- Komatsu is a world leader in the technology behind state of the art…
Spot on Solar
$70,000 - $89,999 a year
- We have the company support to allow us to provide the services ourselves from the initial grid application approval process, qualified engineering, design and…
- Civil and Building Construction Business.
- Our client is a well-respected and award winning civil and building construction business.
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- Opportunity to grow an area of the business.
- Local Newcastle and Hunter based work.
- Commercial and civil landscape maintenance contracts.
- This will include creating business cases, designing and scheduling implementation and undertaking procurement activities.
$100,000 - $140,000 a year
- Excellent work-life balance on offer!
- Manage multiple projects and crews.
- Local projects to the Newcastle and Hunter Region.
- $100k - $140k + Super + Vehicle.
- Experience in the procurement and management of multi-disciplinary consultants from both technical and non-technical areas.
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.