Senior Payroll Officer jobs
$74,175 a year
- You will have experience in a similar senior role including award interpretation, payroll processing, reconciling, reporting and providing expert advice in…
- Year-end payroll compliance including preparation of payment Summaries and related reconciliations & assisting in auditors with testing of payroll system.
Brookfield Asset Management
- Responding to payroll queries and payroll legislation changes.
- As part of a broader payroll team, reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will be providing…
- Continuous learning and development to progress into more senior payroll roles.
- Client group, inputting data into a computerised payroll system.
China Molybdenum Co Ltd (CMOC) International
- Knowledge of payroll and superannuation processes.
- Your role will also include liaising with human resources to maintain payroll master data.
The Mitolo Group
- End to end processing of payroll.
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience in an end to end payroll role.
- Calculation and processing of all payroll end of month and…
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Produce payroll reports monthly and on request.
- Align with a high-performing payroll team.
- Report to a manager who is both excellent in overseeing and getting…
- Solid payroll exposure, including the processing, reporting and maintenance of the payroll system.
- Facilitating and overseeing fortnightly end-to-end payrolls…
- You also must have the ability to answer payroll multiple payroll related queries from employees and contractors.
- Weekly reconciliations for payroll operations.
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$6,000 a month
- Answer queries from employees in relation to payroll matters.
- Responsible for the processing of end-to-end payroll for allocated companies including the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.