Support Worker jobs
- As a Customer Support Centre Co-worker, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To be in the running for our next Customer Support Centre Co…
- You will support our adults to develop their personal, social and living skills.
- You will be providing hands on care and support our Adults and Children and…
$83,152 - $96,329 a year
- The Social Worker - Incident Support Service (SWISS) is a member of a team of social workers providing a timely and coordinated response to critical incidents…
- We welcome and support applications by people from various life experiences, cultures and faiths and work together to provide options that empower and enrich…
$26.24 - $26.53 an hour
- Department for Health and Wellbeing.
- Riverland Mallee Coorong Local Health Network, Murray Bridge, Mannum & Tailem Bend.
- Eyre and Far North LHN supports staff to further develop their skills across a variety of areas.
- Eyre and Far North LHN has moved to a Consumer Directed Care…
- We have a new opportunity to support clients living in their own home in:
- What we are looking for?
- ACARES is looking for passionate and committed Disability…
- Full staff support and regular follow ups.
- The clients we support prefer Male Support Workers to assist them in their daily living.
- As a Buddy Support Worker you will assist in reducing customer’s; risk of social isolation, improve connections to the wider community, promote independence and…
- The role of a Disability Support Worker, Day Programs is to provide support to our clients with a disability; with a strong focus on developing the skills of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.