Work At Home Technical Support jobs
- You can work from your home or anywhere you can find secure highspeed WiFi.
- What you’d be doing for support:
- We work on the weekdays and some weekends.
- Provide adhoc operational support and sharing of technical knowledge and outcomes with relevant stakeholders.
- We are currently looking for Metallurgists to join…
- 1 work-from-home day available.
- Discounts at local gyms, yoga studios and cafes.
- Proofreading and editing technical documents written by non-writers.
- We focus on upcoming maintenance schedules, maintenance windows and shutdowns to ensure the right work is carried out safely at the right time.
$80,000 - $85,000 a year
- The preparation, deployment and support of client hardware and leased equipment asset management will be part of your work load.
- Please send your resume ASAP.
- You will be responsible for providing technical customer support via phone, email or chat.
- Providing technical customer support for SiteMinder labelled products…
Sunshine North Primary School
- SC4 Capacity to work cooperatively with a range of people including teachers, education support, students and parents.
- Work has little scope for deviation.
- Learning and development opportunities to support your desired technical or leadership career path.
- A passion for safe execution of work.
- Right to work in Australia is essential.
- We work hard, and play harder!
- Provide support to our customers by answering inquiries via our ticket system.
- A strong customer-focused attitude and demeanour; at-home in an environment where things move very quickly.
- Previous experience in a Level 2 (L2) onsite support…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.